We’re thrilled that Mike Butcher and Techcrunch Europe are hosting an event as part of the festival. And what an event it is… a 3-course lunch with wine, 3 discussion panels and networking with VCs, entrepreneurs, network operators, innovators and more. Tickets are on sale now. This event is sponsored by Telesocial, Get Taxi, Swiftkey and Oracle. Speakers and agenda have now been announced.
Themes for the panel discussion:
• Building mobile startups to get big fast
• Mobile games
• Raising VC for mobile startups
• Making the app stores work for you
• Getting Carriers excited about your app
• Monetization and app distribution secrets
• The rise of the tablet economy
• New devices breaking onto the market
• Developing for the platforms – the latest trends amongst startups
• And plenty more besides!
PANEL 1: Mobile Startups: The Disruptors Are Coming!
SPEAKERS: Carlos Conti, Inveready Capital; Neal Fullman, CEO Get Taxi; Liraz Axelrad, Soundcloud; Tom Bradley, DN Capital; Tomaž Štolfa, Vox.io
PANEL 2: Mobile Startups and Corporate Relations: How to scale up and what are the opportunities for working with large corporates (or not)?
SPEAKERS: Bill Waytena, CEO Telesocial; Krishna Visvanathan, DFJ Esprit; Redg Snodgrass, Alcatel Lucent; Di-Ann Eisnor, Waze
PANEL 3: Mobile Showcase, Against The Dragons
30 second Elevator pitches (no slides) & responses from our panel of “Dragons”:
Daniel Hoepfner, PressMatrix, Appromoter, Aurasma
Dragons: Jonathan Reynolds, CEO Swiftkey, Adam Ghei, Accel; 1 moreTBC