Come to the February edition of the AfterBLE, the monthly networking and afterwork event for entrepreneurs making business in Barcelona. This month the AfterBLE focuses on the mobile industry and will be held on Monday, February 27th (during the Mobile World Congress’ Week 2017).
Where? Bar Bonavida (Casp 22, Barcelona). Just few steps from Plaza Catalunya in Barcelona’s downtown.
When? Monday, February 27th. From 20:00 hours to 22:00 hours.
Price? Free Entrance with RSVP in our Ticketea’s channel. Click here to RSVP.
Who might attend?
International mobile industry professionals and entrepreneurs that want to know from first hand what’s going on in the Barcelona’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and get in touch with local counterparts.
Local entrepreneurs that want to meet and contact with mobile industry professionals visiting Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress’ Week.
About the Organizer:
Barcelona Loves Entrepreneurs (BLE) is a non-profit association that promotes Barcelona as an innovation and startups’ european capital. Since 2012 we work boosting the local entrepreneurship ecosystem in industries and areas with high added value in both local and global economies. BLE works among other organizations in several programs and activities that help Barcelona to excel as an entrepreneurial city.
About the event:
Our goal is bring to you all a networking event with real quality and value creation. For that purpose we have networking dynamics, our traditional Open Mic (for ideas and projects pitches), the AfterWall (Entrepreneurs’ classified ads board) and gifts from our collaborators.
What to expect in this event?
• 100 local and international entrepreneurs in an informal and chill out atmosphere in Barcelona’s downtown.
• Networking Shakers to help you to connect with the attendees.
• Entrepreneurship professionals to guide you in Business Models, entrepreneurship tips or to give you feedback about your venture.
• Open Mic for ideas and projects pitches.
• AfterWall, our classified ads board for your business needs and offerings.
• Entrepreneur Shot, a free drink created by our host Bar Bonavida.
• Virtual Networking in our LinkedIn Group and in our Meetmaps space for connecting with the attendees before and after our event.