We are very pleased to be teaming up with Open Mobile Summit London 2014. It’s a prestigious 2-day conference which puts the consumer experience of mobile first. This event brings the entire mobile ecosystem together to discuss how to fuse content, context and user behaviour to create ultimate user experiences and maximise engagement.
Open Mobile Summit will explore the must know topics to forge forward in this fast paced, constantly evolving mobile space. Here’s a summary of this one-stop-shop to build strategies that will really impress and engage consumers of the future:
- NEW TOOLS IN ADVERTISING: Is it possible to improve customer experience through new technologies such as iBeacons or NFC? And, how will programmatic scheduling and real time bidding change the face of advertising?
- TV GOES DIGITAL: It’s all about the show, not the screen. In order to keep up with their ravenous mobile consuming audience, broadcasters need to adapt their digital strategies. How are they upgrading on design and native advertising?
- WEARABLES – A REVOLUTION IN FASHION AND LIFESTYLE SERVICES: With message alerts and payments flowing through the wristbands, what is the next step towards lifestyle services? How long until wearables become the next fashion idol?
- WEB VS. APPS: WHAT’S THE RIGHT CHOICE? Mobile apps offer increased performance and UX advantages. But, browsers promise to render some of these apps obsolete as connection speeds, functionality and mobile design improve.
- PLAYING THE ENTERPRISE GAME: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Learn how deploying gamification can help you move to the next level.
- MPAYMENTS JOINS FORCES WITH RETAIL: Bridging the digital and physical worlds! How can delivering a contextually relevant mcommerce experience help give retail customers what they want, when they want it?
- NET NEUTRALITY RULING MOVES THE GOAL POSTS: The US court has decided against net neutrality and network operators are getting heavily involved in issues such as mobile identity. As a result, personal data becomes the holy grail of customer insight.
Don’t forget the competition to win one of ten free Gold Passes (worth £1895) to this prestigious event. Closing date is 23:59 on Thursday 1 May 2014. Just fill in this form for your chance to win.
Please also join us for Swedish Beers on Monday 19th May 2014. Swedish Beers is free to attend as always. You do not have to have a full OMS conference pass to attend Swedish Beers.