Tickets cost USD 20. Get your ticket here.
From The Cloud To The Streets
The City of San Francisco and Wearable World have partnered to lead an initiative to build real solutions to real problems using the Internet of Things—interconnected hardware, software, and services that are making the Internet a part of every moment of our waking lives. We’re calling it the IoT For Cities Initiative, and we’re bringing governments, corporations, and startups together to make it all a reality.
In Barcelona, we’re going to introduce this initiative to you and talk to experts about what it will take to connect our cities across the globe.
ReadWrite editor-in-chief Owen Thomas will interview John Lunn, senior global director of PayPal/Braintree Developer Network, on how startups can take advantage of the resources big corporations bring to the table and where the next opportunities lie.
Afterwards, tech evangelist Myriam Joire will moderate a panel about building the Internet of Things in urban environments.
- 7:00PM Doors open
- 7:30PM Keynote interview: John Lunn, PayPal
- 8 PM Panel discussion: Connectivity 2020
- 8:30 PM Networking and drinks
- Owen Thomas, Editor-in-Chief, ReadWrite
- Myriam Joire, Technology Evangelist
- Marc Pous, CEO, thethings.iO (Intel Developer, Barcelona IoT Meetup)
- Dr. Martin Treiblmayr, Product Manager, Garmin Content & Services
- David Mitchell, VP of Emerging Platforms, AccuWeather
- Redg Snodgrass, CEO, Wearable World
- Jacob Krzych, CEO & Co-Founder, Estimote
More information and tickets available for sale here.