Priya Prakash from Design for Social Change came along to mine and Lloyd Davis’s third Future of Work event at Truphone to talk about how work might change when some of our colleagues are a network of sensing machines talking to each other. You can see her talk in the video below.
Discussions that followed included:
- IoT: Main uses in the next 10 years
- Knowledge Management & Human to Human Interaction
- What makes us human? What is human?
- So what do *you* think will be the impact of IoT on the future of work?
- Where are the lines between living & working?
- What’s the future of design in this context?
- What will work look like in the future?
- Were Victorian entrepreneurs asking the same kinds of questions around the future of work?
At all of these sessions, we’ve ended in a circle asking people to record their reflections. Listening to this should give you a better feel of what it was like in the room. You can do that over on Lloyd’s blog.